Director, New Business Development
Fortress Biotech is seeking applicants for our Fortress Biotech Business Development Program. The Fortress Biotech Business Development Program offers a unique, full-time opportunity for qualified medical fellows, residents, interns, students and practicing physicians to work to identify and evaluate novel therapeutic candidates for further development, as well as networking and building relationships with key opinion leaders.
Who We’re Looking For
- Have an advanced degree in Medicine (M.D.s, Fellows, Residents, Interns)
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, including good writing ability
- Having strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and regulatory environment is a positive attribute but not a requirement
- Excellent networking ability
- Ability to work independently, as well as gain the support of a diverse group within the business unit
- Travel required
- Create and maintain important scientific and business relationships with key opinion leaders in their specific therapeutic categories
- Keep up to date with scientific advancement (e.g. competitive situation, new technologies) and stay well-informed about current regulatory (FDA, etc.) requirements and trends
- Actively participate in new business development
- Find opportunities for collaborations, acquisitions and licenses with key academic, corporate and other entities involved in therapeutic research programs
- Represent Fortress Biotech, Inc. at medical and scientific meetings and conferences
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must currently be or recently have been a fellow, resident, graduate student, post-doc, or a medical student at a top tier medical school
- Applicants must be able to relocate to our Boston or New York office
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Competitive including cash and stock
- Boston and New York City
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.