Director, New Business Development
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (“Fortress”) is seeking applicants for our Fortress Business Development Program. The Fortress Business Development Program offers a unique, full-time opportunity for qualified individuals who want to participate in the biopharmaceutical revolution. These individuals will work to identify and evaluate novel therapeutic candidates for further development, as well as network and build relationships with key opinion leaders.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Driven individual looking to build a career in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Role requires discipline and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to network continuously in the academic and commercial sectors of biopharma
- Strong analytic ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as gain the support of a diverse group within the business unit
Positive Attributes (NOT Requirements) Include:
- MD and/or PhD, and/or MBA Degree(s)
- Wall Street Banking or Research) or Management Consulting Experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and regulatory environment
- Business development or related experience
Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
- Identify clinical stage developmental medicines for acquisition or license with key academic, corporate and other entities involved in therapeutic research programs
- Create and maintain important scientific and business relationships with key opinion leaders
- Keep up to date with scientific advancement (e.g. competitive situation, new technologies) and stay well-informed about current regulatory (FDA, etc.) requirements and trends
- Actively participate in new business development
- Represent Fortress at medical and scientific meetings and conferences
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicants should live in/ close to New York City, Miami Beach, Boston or San Diego
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Competitive including equity
- New York City, Miami Beach, Boston or San Diego locations preferred with some travel required
- Remote positions may be considered for outstanding candidates who do not live in one of the preferred locations
Fortress Biotech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.